So what are we about? We are St George and Brighton Le Sands Beaches Premier Outdoor Fitness Group and have been exercising in these locations for close to 10 years.
We combine functional exercises that will help support you in your every day life.
We exercise in the beautiful outdoor settings of Olds Park Penshurst, Brighton Le Sands Beach and Dolls Point Beaches.
Our classes provide for all fitness levels, cater to teens and kids. No two classes are the same – our aim is to make you love exercising so you continue to come back for more and more!
12 Week Program
GROUP OUTDOOR FITNESS CLASSES
Our St George classes (Peakhurst/Penshurst/Beverly Hills) & Brighton Le Sands and Dolls Point Beach are
- Designed to Get Your Fitter & Healthier
- Designed to Help Your Lose Weight and Keep it Off
- Focus on increasing your energy
- Focus on building your strength
- Help you tone up
- Help reduce your stress and anxiety
- Give you time to focus on yourself
- Help you develop your knowledge around exercise
- Ensure you make the necessary adjustments to get the most out of your exercise
- Help you enjoy your exercise and stick to your goals
Our classes are unique, fun and cater to all fitness levels. We focus on resistance training, strength training, core workouts, interval training, low impact training and boxfit and kickboxing as well as bootcamp.
Whether your goals are to lose weight, to increase strength, to tone up, to learn better technique, to get fitter, to get some headspace – we can accommodate it all!
Our sessions are all outdoors in beautiful beach and park locations South of Sydney and provide for plenty of parking. We love the outdoors and hope that you will love being in an enriching environment where you can meet like minded people.
WHAT OUR GROUP FITNESS INCLUDES:
- Unlimited Classes at Olds Park (Penshurst), Brighton Le Sands Beach and Peter Depena Reserve – Dolls Point Beach
- Fitness Assessments so you can track your progress
- Fun Fitness Challenges including Burpee, Core, Squat & Stretch
- Access to a variety of classes including Resistance, Functional, Boxfit, Kickboxing, Core Fusion, Fatburner, and Bootcamp to help you reach your fitness goals
- Access to amazing Personal Trainers that focus on a holistic wellbeing approach – fitness – nutrition – mindset
- Access to our VIP Group to keep you motivated
- Access to Nutrition Plans, Recipe Books, Mindset Programs and much much more
- Discounted Family Member Rates
- Kids & Teens* Exercise with you absolutely FREE
- Referral Program – Bring Your Friends along
- The best parks and beach locations so you can exercise outdoors
- $45 p/week on DD for a 4 week commitment
- $39 p/week on DD for a 12 week commitment
- $175 for 10 Pack Pass (10 week expiry)
- $300 for 20 Pack Pass (20 week expiry)
PRIVATE: CASUAL PROGRAM
KICK STARTER PACK – 10 PACK PASS $170
The ten pack option is for those amongst us who never know where they are going to be at a given time! Give your health and fitness a Kick Starter with a 10 starter pack.
We give you unlimited the choice of 10 session times in two locations and is valid for two months.
ACCELERATOR PACK – 20 PACK PASS $300
The 20 pack option are for those busy bees amongst us that need flexibility to attend sessions as frequently as they can over a fixed period.
The Accelerator Pack provides a choice of 20 session times in two locations and is valid for four months.
Stuck on a gift idea? Why not give the gift of fitness and give a friend or loved one a ten pack as a gift for Christmas or birthday?
* Refundable ($5) Fitness Key Tag must be purchased at first session, casual packs are non-transferrable and non-refundable
TEENS AND KIDS FITNESS TRAINING
Our sessions are designed to help teenagers and kids to develop cardiovascular/muscular endurance, weight loss, team work, mental focus and perseverance of physical and mental challenges.
The atmosphere created through our fitness sessions are fun and motivational that develops a “can do” attitude. Given that no two sessions are the same Teens and Kids never get bored and the creativity of each workout keeps them excited about participating.
All of the movements are taught safely and effectively under the close supervision of the qualified trained teens and kids instructors.
For our teens (15+) we offer our full class sessions through a special Teens Membership Program.
Free Training For Kids
For kids (7+) who are new to exercise, our program introduces them to fitness at an early age and makes it easier for them to continue this “healthy habit” for the rest of their lives.
For kids who are already exercising or playing sports, our program is designed to help them reach their next level of fitness and improve their performance.
For members who have signed up to our 12 week program, your kids are welcome to attend selected sessions on our timetable for free.